Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Awarded!

Yesterday I received the "Blogging Friends Forever" Award through Fredrik Ekblad at Ystad Daily Photo. Thanks a lot Fredrik, your great pics inspire me on a regular basis and help me travel the globe!

Now it is my turn to give the award to other deserving bloggers following these rules:

1. Only five people are allowed.
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.

Therefore, with much honor and gratitude I award the following blogs !:

1. Leaves of Grass Sao Paulo, Brazil (Sonia)
2. My Manila The Philippines (Hilda)
3. Glimpses of South Pasadena CA (Laurie)
4. EV Grieve NY, NY (EV Grieve)
5. Cheltenham Daily Photo England (Marley)

Please visit these blogs to enjoy their excellent photos and personal experiences of their native cities. SO LET IT BE WRITTEN SO LET IT BE DONE!

7 comments:

Tanya Breese said...

Congrats to you! I always check out Marley's blog, it's one of my favorites :)

sonia a. mascaro said...

Congratulations, Ken Mac for this Award! Really you deserve it, your blog is GREAT, with beautiful photos and very interesting issues!

And thank you so much for choose my blog to "Blogging Friends Forever" Award! I appreciate it more than I can say! I will make an update on my blog to nominate other 5 bloggers to this Award.

I will check out soon the others blogs.
A big hug to you!

marley said...

Ken Mac, a great big 'thank you' to you! I really appreciate the award and I'm glad that you like my blog :)

I'll have a think about who to pass it on to!

• Eliane • said...

Congrats!

Hilda said...

Thank you so much for the BFF award, Ken! That's real sweet of you.

I am going to have such a hard time thinking of who to pass this on to! I haven't even passed the 'My Photography Buddy' award I got from G in Vienna (who's also a Filipino).

Unknown said...

I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you later on!…

Click Here
Gust.com

MiltonBaker said...

Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.

Emoneyspace.com
Information
Click Here
Visit Web